Tuesday, April 30, 2013

rule.

I've set a new rule for myself that I put on my workout clothes & shoes first thing in the a.m. and am not allowed to change until I've worked out- regardless of what errands I have to run or appointments or who I'll see. So if you see me looking all awesome and grubby and like I don't ever care to get properly dressed...well now you know why. ;)  I got this idea from one of the other ladies in the challenge group I'm participating in.  I hate wearing tennis shoes so that's pretty good motivation for me.  My feet just feel so claustrophobic in socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!