Saturday, April 27, 2013

kinda sorta forgot.

I have unintentionally forgotten to do my last Saturday of the month accountability this month as well as last (though last month we were on a trip at the time). I prefer to do it first thing in the morning and will do it tomorrow. I am putting it out there to help me be accountable. It has been hard to get back in the groove after two weeks of legitimately being sick and then a glorious week-long vacation. Now I'd just rather be doing other things. ;) I committed to starting a challenge group on Monday though to help me stay focused amidst being a busy mom.  I am looking forward to the accountability of that.  I think it will be just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!