Monday, April 29, 2013

food log.

I hate logging my food because I'd rather be in denial about it all. ;) But I am committed to doing it this week at least. I am using the MyFitnessPal app. I definitely do best with an app and I love that it has a scanner to just scan the barcodes on all kinds of stuff.  It takes away excuses because it is so quick and easy.  Other health related apps I use are Runkeeper, Eight Glasses a Day, and Track My Weight.  I also love the P90X app for tracking my P90X workouts and weight/rep amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!