Wednesday, April 17, 2013

new favorite snack

Don't you love how Pinterest can give you so many great ideas for changing up recipes you might not have thought of.  Like the one about cookie dough greek yogurt?  So I just changed that one up a little bit.  I didn't measure anything out but let me tell you I have found my new favorite treat.  Greek yogurt + a little bit of vanilla + natural peanut butter + brickle bits is SO good!  I realize the brickle bits (also known as Heath  or toffee bits) sort of take away from the whole healthiness of it all....but just think how much more protein it still has than a cookie.  And I'm telling you, it tastes just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!