Wednesday, June 1, 2011

tri.

So it’s official. I’m doing a tri. Ladies, join me here: http://www.gotriathamom.com/ Seems like a good introductory one. I’ve been doing a lot of ‘self-work’ lately. It’s been hard. It’s been painful. It led to a bit of spiraling and regaining a ridiculous amount of weight…which then led to making some serious, honest assertions about myself….But whatev, it’s all good. It’ll be a slow change. As annoying as that is to me I know that is how it needs to be for me. Hopefully people don’t make too many judgments about me in the meantime. If they do…that’s their problem, not mine, right? You just never know what it is like for someone. That’s all I’m going to say. In any case, I’m doing this triathalon…and I’m gonna rock it just by completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!