Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 years.

Today is our 9-year anniversary.  I should be excited about it given that I didn't think we would make it here last summer- but I just can't seem to muster it.  I don't really care to celebrate it and I didn't get DH anything.

Last night I signed up for my first triathlon.  It's in Utah in September.  I'm planning on the fact that I've already paid and registered helping me stay more focused and on task with working out and eating well.  I already made better breakfast choices today.  Weighed myself today.  217.8 YUK! Ridiculous too!  I am going to make good choices and I am going to do a lot of documenting of my life this next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!