Monday, June 13, 2011

dreams.

I'm up early.  Going to go for a bike ride in a bit.  Praying it goes better this time than the last time.  ;)  It'll be the first I've done anything since getting sick from it.

I had some weird dreams last night.  In one of them I was riding my bike through my neighborhood from when I was a child, only as an adult now and seeing the changes.  I saw the old house at the end of the street where I was first abused and the bushes where my friend who lived there and I used to hide behind.  I still wasn't sure how I felt seeing it and it was like I looked at it longer trying to remember what else happened there.  The whole dream just sort of left me with some weird feelings and I recall even having the thought during it that I needed to go for a bike ride to clear my head of all this unnecessary junk.  Soooo.... that's what I'm going to go do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!