Tuesday, May 31, 2011

sigh.

I feel so bloated and uncomfortable lately.  It makes me sick.  I don't want to be seen by anyone.  I even cancelled book club at my house this week.  I just feel embarrassed and ashamed of how much weight I've put on and like I can't let anyone see me until I make a change and at least am where I was a couple of months ago.

Yesterday was a good day.  It felt nice to have a good balance between work and play.  We got a lot of cleaning and organizing done but I also took time to sit and watch a movie with the kids and to have an impromptu BBQ with the neighbors.

I wanted to run some errands today but K was up through the night and still complaining this morning of his foot hurting him.  Seems unfair to make him walk around much.

Tomorrow is our anniversary.  We don't have any special plans nor do I particularly care to make any.  I should be excited to celebrate making it another year when i really wasn't sure we would.  But I dunno... I need to pray to feel that 'magic.'  I didn't get DH anything either.  Don't really feel like spending the money so we'll see if I can come up with something to make.

W just said K2 is getting into brown sugar downstairs.  Seems there is always some price to pay for taking time for myself.  That's why I need to get up early.  Just wish I wasn't having such insomnia lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!