Thursday, June 2, 2011

good.

Good morning.  DH did a nice job yesterday of making it special but not pressuring me to feel the same.  He got me some earrings and short sleeved robes I had mentioned wanting.  I'd planned to make a nice dinner but he surprised me by arranging a babysitter and taking me to dinner at PF Changs.  I got to get my hair done yesterday as well.  I love my hairdresser.  It's so nice to have my hair back to a more 'sassy' style again.  It just feels more 'me' and I feel more like putting myself together. That's so important.

I've been surprised at how much writing in here daily has helped in general.  I feel more stabilized and focused during the day without putting a lot of thought into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!