Monday, October 14, 2013

my year

IronGirl is NEXT weekend. Jan 1st is 78 days away. What things did you commit to completing or focusing on this year? What limits of yours are you going to push before the year is through? What hard or scary thing will you be able to say you did? I hadn't even been involved with Beachbody yet and I said at the beginning of the year that the word 'nourish' was going to be my focus for the year. I may not have dropped a ton of pounds, yet, but I have nourished myself and I can go into the end of the year knowing that I am on the right track, moving forward, and making progress. What about you?
I think I want to do another complete BB program by the end of the year just to say that I have. There is time for Les Mills Combat or Focus T25. What do you think? Do you want to do one of those quick programs with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!