Tuesday, October 8, 2013

inspirational transformation

Meet my friend, Jacqueline. I haven't known her terribly long but she has been an inspiration to me nonetheless. I've only known her as this crazy lady who runs and does all these marathons and races all the time. I was shocked when I learned she was JUST LIKE ME. She reminds me when I don't want to push myself, that I can and that I will one day be different. She inspires me to run more. She began her transformation by focusing on her diet. She'd done the whole yo-yo thing like many of us. She lost some weight and began running even when she couldn't run at all before. She used P90X to shed pounds, let lean, and be toned. This program has been fantastic for her. In fact, she loves it so much that she wants to do a massive P90Xgroup. Do you want to do it with us? All the P90X programs back to back?
With the help of Beachbody products like Shakeology and P90X, she has gone from being pre-diabetic with pcos to losing a lot of weight, eliminating her symptoms, and running races like a crazy woman! (she even just did the Dopey Challenge!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!