Tuesday, October 8, 2013

fatigue

I absolutely LOVE this. I was thinking about this as I was biking uphill today. I once talked to my (avid athlete) friend about how hard upholds are on my breath and heart. She then pointed out that the uphills are actually when you are supposed to 'recover'- focusing more on staying steady and balanced. You have to pedal at a looser gear so you are making more rotations though not going very far at a time. This is VERY much a mental thing to me and I think of this every time I bike uphill, and how like life it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!