Sunday, October 20, 2013

another's story of healing

This is a family I know and love.  I babysat this kid when he was little.  His mom was in my mom's book club (now the book club I go to) and they are family of one of our oldest and dearest friends as well.  Interestingly enough, I also know one of his attackers as he was in my ward previously and his mother was also a friend of my mom's.  I'm so proud of this kid.  Really.
http://m.reviewjournal.com/life/victim-2003-attack-finding-way-heal


And, in other news, I recently purchased a tri suit, tendon wrap, and gels.  Feeling like a rather legit triathlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!