Thursday, November 7, 2013

thankful for you

I'm so grateful for the amazing and inspirational people I find myself surrounded by. I'm so awed by you and so blessed to know you. My life is richer for being full of people who have overcome tremendous hardship, who bless others while coping with their own heartaches, who chase after their dreams and live incredible lives with humility, who face fears and stand courageous, who actively work to LIVE rather than just exist, who strive to make a difference in their world. I hope that it all rubs off on me and I can one day be one of you. I did a very hard thing not terribly long ago and lost what I thought was my entire circle of friends. Instead, I have found a whole new world of amazing people opened up to me and I truly do feel so blessed and amazed to be surrounded by such awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!