Thursday, November 7, 2013

eat food

What are you putting into your body? Is it food or food-like? As a busy mother of four, I am all for fast, easy, and even sometimes prepackaged. However, they are far from created equal. Read those ingredient lists!! Can you pronounce it all? Do you know exactly what every ingredient is? Are the ingredients naturally occurring or chemical? This is one of the things I love about the Shakeology I drink. It isn't just a meal replacement. It isn't some vitamin. It is a powerhouse of REAL foods! That's right...freeze dried and ground. Naturally occurring sources of protein and superfoods and vitamins and minerals. It's real stuff. That's why it is the perfect complement to my clean eating lifestyle. I'm not perfect at it by any means, and I'm certainly not as strict about it as others I know. However, I know that at least once a day I'm getting a super dense dose of nutrition that is like putting the highest quality fuel in my body. I feel noticeably different, better, and my body functions more efficiently because it isn't weighed down by other junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!