Sunday, November 10, 2013

happy birthday to my husband

15 years ago I started dating my best friend. We have been on quite the roller coaster since but I wouldn't have another person by my side. Thank you Billy for working hard to be the man you are today. Thank you for your humility and sacrifices. Thank you for your work and dedication to making it possible for me to stay home. Thank you for your patience and love. Thank you for teaching me things and never judging me. Thank you for loving chances to care for me and for sometimes being the mother that I lack. Thank you for being a man that my mother loved from the beginning even when she saw your flaws. I'm so blessed that you two were able to be friends. I hope you have had a good day and feel the love you deserve to feel from myself and many around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!