Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shakeology sampler now available

If you've wanted to give Shakeology a trial run before committing to it, now you can! This new option is now available through me. It has changed my life- my health, my allergies, my energy. I began questioning if it was all just in my head because I'd done it for a few months now or if it was more the exercise etc. so I have gone without each off and on over the last few weeks. Holy cow. I don't know how I functioned without this. Oh wait- I barely did & took a LOT of naps and stayed completely indoors during allergy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!