Monday, September 9, 2013

feeling good

Today: paid multiple bills, paid off a debt, took kids to two different dr appointments- including one across town, ate healthy, went to Hobby Lobby & spent way too much on supplies for my kids' campaign posters, went to dinner with the kiddos, laid on the grass in a drizzle, watched 4 different rainbows form and fade, watched a lightning storm with my kids and listened to them play hide and seek and roll down hills as I tried to get a picture of the lightning, read a story with my son, and sanded a puzzle while checking out a new show. My house is a mess and I still haven't finished a fraction of what I need to...but I think it was a pretty good day & I'm feeling pretty spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!