Friday, September 20, 2013

affirmation of my 'why'

I love that when my children get tummy aches lately they immediately think it must be cause by eating unhealthy food (and generally that is true)...and that they feel like they need to find some healthy stuff to get in their bodies to 'flush' it out. They can be so intuitive if we let them and it makes me feel good as a parent to think my children are learning their bodies cues and reactions to things on their own. I want them to CHOOSE good things because they realize the difference it makes them feel, not because it's what they've been taught or told to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!