Friday, January 9, 2009

week 1 on hcg.

188.8.  Overall loss of about 5 lbs in week 1
Well, life obviously got busy and I've been up late and too tired to write when I go to bed.  I've gotten a lot done and I've even mopped.  I hate mopping so that's a big deal.  I had a rough day yesterday and went to bed mad and depressed and wound up not sleeping well.  My arm was killing me from mopping.  I woke up with a headache because I realized that I had never taken my second dose of hcg (on a day when I actually stuck to the diet), which is like half of my calories and nutrition for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!