Sunday, January 11, 2009

jan 11.

188   -6.2 total
Forgot to write yesterday.  Fell asleep on the couch last night so I was pretty out of it when I went to bed.  Blew the diet yet again.  Will do it again today.
Trying to decide whether to take W in to the dr.  He has a ton of little blood vessels on his face and around his eyes from coughing so hard.  It's so sad.
Had a dream last night about my mom.  I was so into it I guess that it took me a while to remember that she's not alive.  Usually those dreams leave me feeling all weird and in a really bad mood the next day, but this one was actually different.  I can't seem to decide how I feel.  I can't even remember exactly what it was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!