Monday, January 5, 2009

192.6
It's nearly midnight and I need to go to sleep but I promised to stick to this so I am.  This is easier than the diet- which wasn't hard before so I can't figure out what my problem suddenly is.

It was freezing outside today.  Even got more snow flurries.  Had family party and celebrated K's birthday.  Hard to believe he will be 2 next week.  W & P were super enthusiastic about their chores today.  We had a routine and, for the most part, stuck to it.  Will be nice if we can get a consistent routine.  That's my problem- consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!