Thursday, January 1, 2009

checking in.

Let's see how long this record-keeping lasts.  At least I know it's not just me who struggles with it.  I'll try to write at least a sentence or two each day this year.  Problem is that when it comes to writing, keeping it short & sweet has never been my strong point.

Woke up feeling icky and nauseous this morning.  It's come and gone.  I think it's from eating crap yesterday.  Planned to really stick to the diet starting today.  It went well until I was out shopping with P and starving.  We were obviously going to still be a while so I grabbed a burger and now I feel sick again.  Guess I'll have something to remember now when I get tempted.

Did 5 loads of laundry today.  A couple more days and I might actually get caught up.  Gets so old.  I feel like I can't get anything on track in the house unless laundry is on track and dishes are done.  Too bad I hate doing dishes and DH is so tired lately.  I hope we can figure out soon what is at the root of his problem.  He got exhausted tonight just trying to put K2 in his pajamas.

Started oral hcg drops...ordered online and mixed up myself.
194.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!