Wednesday, March 27, 2013

biking on the beach.

It has always been a bit of a dream of mine to ride my bike along the beach. It took a lot of work to make it happen, but DH could tell how much it meant to me to take our bikes to the beach. If we're going to be there a week we should have a bike right?

It was a gorgeous morning today and I got to go for a ride on my own while the rest of the family played at the beach. I would have gone further but I started feeling guilty knowing that DH was also excited to go boogie boarding but waiting for me to get back and watch the kids. I rode from the border of La Jolla & Pacific Beach down to Mission Beach- just under 7 miles. It was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!