Sunday, March 31, 2013

an Easter testimony.


I know that my Redeemer lives. What comfort this sweet sentence gives. He lives! He lives who once was dead....
These words have been in my mind all day and I have felt their truthfulness pulsing through every bit of my being. What comfort it is to know that He lives and because He lives I shall live with and see and enjoy the company of my mother again and for eternity. I know that I am not perfect but that as I strive to do and be better, He who knows my heart will fill it with joy and help make up the difference in my efforts. I can be made whole and better in all ways because of my Savior. I can be with my loved ones for eternity because He conquered death and because the fullness of the gospel has been restored and the path made plain. I fail and falter every day but I have such hope and faith and fullness of joy through my testimony. And I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!