Saturday, December 1, 2012

stress and gratitude.

It has been an incredibly stressful and crazy week. I have been trying hard to maintain a good attitude anyway. It wasn't a good week for adjusting medication either, as those side effects made the week that much more difficult. I'm grateful tomorrow is Sunday. More than that, I am grateful that the Lord has made His presence and concern known throughout the difficult week, most often in the form of the small (& sometimes great) kindness of others. I will have to explain more some other time why it has been especially meaningful to me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!