Thursday, August 9, 2012

just some thoughts.

I've been cleaning the house like crazy lately.  It's like I can't stop.  No real reason, but I feel like I shouldn't fight it.  It's not a bad thing certainly, though I do feel a little like I'm getting sick and I have had a hard time getting up early to exercise.  However, all the floors in the house are vacuumed all at once and that's quite a feat with 4 kids.  It feels nice.  There are still a few straggling boxes and small piles of things (mostly papers) to put away from the move.  Once those are taken care of things will really feel nice I'm sure.

I lost a couple of pounds yesterday and that was nice.  Exercising I know really does help.  I wonder why it's something that I so easily feel lazy about when I do enjoy it and it does leave me feeling really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!