Sunday, January 30, 2011

a little progress update.

One of my plans for this year that I posted was to finally lose that ‘baby weight’ for good. Well, in an effort to be accountable I thought I’d do a little monthly check in with ya.
Here goes:
Jan (overall) totals:
Down 14lbs
Chest: -4.5 inches
Waist: -2.5 inches
Hips: -2.25 inches
 Arms: -1.25 inches per arm
Thighs: -2 inches per thigh
That’s 15 3/4 inches overall!
I am happy with that. I've been losing it with the Ideal Protein Diet.  I set a mini goal to lose 20 by Valentine’s Day and I think I’m on my way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and encouragement. Please note that this blog is meant to be a safe and honest place. Spamming and unnecessary negativity will not be tolerated. There is enough of that in the world. Thank you for your understanding!